Friday, September 21, 2007

Πάτα το play και άκου...


So I m down and so I m out
But so are many others
So I feel like trying to hide
My head neath these covers
Life is like the seasons
After winter comes the spring
So Ill keep this smile awhile
And see what tomorrow brings

Ive been told and I believe
That life is meant for living
And even when my chips are low
Theres still some left for giving
Ive been many places
Maybe not as far as you
So I think Ill stay awhile
And see if some dreams come true

There isn't much that I have learned
Through all my foolish years
Except that life keeps running in cycles
First theres laughter, then those tears

But Ill keep my head up high
Although I m kinda tired
My gal just up and left last week
Friday I got fired
You know its almost funny
But things cant get worse than now
So Ill keep on trying to sing
But please, just don't ask me how

...ουφ πια